Support for Aspose.3D for .NET and Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013 Added to Aspose for .NET DNN Module Development Template
This new improved version provides the following features:
- Supports all versions of Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013.
- Create DNN modules using C# or VB.NET.
- Create DNN modules using the new DAL2 data access layer available in DNN 7 for C# or VB.NET.
- Includes a separate DNN Theme project template.
- Select one or more Aspose APIs during module creation.
- • The latest version of the selected Aspose APIs is automatically downloaded and its dll reference automatically added to the project along with required using statements in View control.
This release has the following new features:
- It is the only Development template which supports 3 versions of Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013.
- Integrated new Aspose product: Aspose.3D for .NET.
You can use this module development template to download and explore the following exciting features of Aspose.3D for .NET.
An overview of the capabilities of Aspose.3D for .NET
- Create a 3D Scene
- Creating a Mesh Surface
- Add mesh Geometry to the 3D Scene
- Set up Normal or UV on the Graphic Objects
- Apply Transformation to a Node
- Node Hierarchy in the 3D Scene Document
- Share Mesh's Geometry Data between Multiple Nodes
- Render an Animation Object
- Apply Materials to 3D Objects
Download, Installation and Usage
Please check the links below to find instructions on downloading, installing, configuring and using Aspose .NET DNN Module and Theme Development Template for Visual Studio and Support for Aspose.3D.
This development template is an extended version of Christoc's DotNetNuke Module and Theme Development Template https://christoctemplate.codeplex.com/